Monday, November 21, 2011

It's not that scary, I promise, unless your Muslim :)

    I didn't think that this would be a big deal, a few people read it, maybe we would get to the double digits, but what I didn't count on was Mom, or other family. I'm not very nice, and in response to my Moms not so subtle questioning of my faith, I want to wear a Hijab and tell her I'm converting. I know her concern is truly out of love, but why is she so worried.
    Why do people see Islam, or other religions as such a threat? As in "Hey family member, I'm going to talk to a Wiccan" response "Oh no, don't do that, God wouldn't like that". I will not be sacrificing any goats or babies with em, I just want to talk. Yet they seem to not at all fear the Atheist influence... maybe I should trade the Hijab for a book on science, maybe something by Darwin, or is that not as scary?
     Here is a link to show how crazy people are, and no I'm dead serious. http://motherjones.com/mojo/2011/11/pamela-geller-beware-stealth-halal-thanksgiving-turkeys
Darn Muslims taking over my turkeys, they think they can sneak in with the birdie version of a Trojan Horse... Are these people serious???
     Yet here is another blog I found, that scares me way more than Jihad turkeys.   http://www.christianblog.com/blog/agodlywidow/i-have-joyous-news/
No, really, go read that one. Upon reading some of her other posts I found that she plans to marry off her daughter in the next few years, her daughter is only 15. Really, what are we missing while we are freaking out about Sharia Law. This lady also says that Obama is the Antichrist, and a homosexual. It's her right to live how she wants, but she is pushing it on other people, I have been reading her comments on other blogs, she is critical of women who choose not to live like her. I greatly respect housewives and homeschooling, but I'm not going to do it, at least not forever(the housewife thing), don't treat me like crap cause it ain't my thang.
     One more link http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/11/11/129512/oklahoma-sharia-native-americans/
They got some mad Native Americans up in Oklahoma, guess they should rethink it before they enact it.
     Me and Allie are working on some research on religious persecution as we have had to put off visiting churches and talking to different people because of her new job, and the holidays.

                                                                                                                      Sara

4 comments:

  1. um wow..thos links...holy shite.. hey sara i have a question for you. There is a dark side to Christianity. So do you know what they are? The lady rejoicing about a second marriage is a bit of extreme when it come to Christianity marriages and family for this day and age, but she is correct. In the books of Moses you are actually suppose to marry the daughter off at like age 13 or so. Maybe you should look into why most Christians are so eclectic. Pagans are because we don't have a doctrine, Christians have a very large doctrine. message me for further explanation of what i mean by the dark side of Christianity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...that lady sound pretty special. I almost feel bad for her and her children.

    Didn't you know that eating a halal turkey will actually turn you into an Arabic speaking, prostrating, Muslim? I thought that was common knowledge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALALALALALALA Muhammad JIHAD! Sorry for that outburst...I just ate a Turkey sandwich.

    I cannot BELIEVE these people are serious. It almost makes me sick that they honestly believe that a little Trojan turkey will ruin you. What is the difference between a halal turkey and a kosher pickle, or hot dog? Seriously, think about that for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I ate one last night and called Stephen an infidel, and I think I'm growing a Hijab

    Sara

    ReplyDelete